Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Olympics 2010

I have stayed pretty quiet about the 2010 Olympics here in Vancouver, Whistler and Richmond. It's not that I don't care about them - it's just that I was too busy cheering for Poland and Canada! But in the end, I managed to make it down to the chaos and beauty of patriotism in the heart of Vancouver - and even got to see the Closing Ceremonies.  Saying goodbye to the world athletes was hard, and I'm not going to lie...I woke up feeling fairly empty the next day thinking "Now what?"... But here's a quick summary of my amazing stay and what I got to see:
 
  
 
 
  
  
 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos dottie. i think all of vancouver feels a little empty and sad now that the world has come and gone. we're all left with similar photographs of bold patriotism (though perhaps not quite as artistic as yours), and the feeling that we really showed the world how wonderful we can be.

    -Aviva

    ReplyDelete

Followers